On December 10th, Prudential Georgia Realty announced the official move to the new BERSKSHIRE HATHAWAY HomeServices Georgia Properties brand. We are excited to begin this new chapter for our company and this conversion will bring many advantages for our agents and their clients. Though the name has changed, our commitment to deliver exceptional real estate services has not. In the last five years, our company has been consistently ranked as the #1 real estate company in metro Atlanta with more homes sold than any other brokerage.
Now that our company is part of the BERSKSHIRE HATHAWAY family of companies, we thought it might be helpful to get to know more about our new organization.
- According to the Forbes Global 2000 list, BERSKSHIRE HATHAWAY is the 8th largest public company in the world. The company is led by Chairman and CEO Warren Buffett who is often referred to as “the Oracle of Omaha” for his keen insight on business matters.
- The BERSKSHIRE HATHAWAY approach is to acquire companies with great brands, great products, and strong leadership, then grow and build value over long periods of time.
- BERSKSHIRE HATHAWAY owns and operates approximately 100 companies and employs approximately 300,000 people. Company holdings include major brands like GEICO, Fruit of the Loom, Dairy Queen, Benjamin Moore, Helzberg Diamonds, NetJets, Heinz, MidAmerican Energy, and Shaw Industries, which is located in Dalton, Georgia.
- BERSKSHIRE HATHAWAY was named the No. 1 company in Barron’s annual ranking of the world’s 100 most respected companies.
- BERSKSHIRE HATHAWAY has major stock positions in companies like Wells Fargo (8.7%), American Express (13.7%), IBM (6%) and Coca-Cola (8.9%).
Being part of such a large and successful organization gives us many advantages. For example, our listing clients will benefit from an unprecedented level of exposure. Look for more details and exciting news as we move closer to our big announcement on December 10th.
I look forward to leveraging the power of Berkshire Hathaway to deliver even more advantages for my clients and customers.
Please feel free to call or text me at (404) 710-0204 (or drop me an email) if I can provide you with more information about this article, or if I can assist you with buying or selling your South Forsyth County real estate.
Disclaimer: Information contained in this post is deemed reliable on the date of publication, but it is not guaranteed and it is subject to change without notice. All content, including text, original art, photographs and images, is the exclusive property of Gayle Barton and may not be used without the expressed written permission.
Author: Gayle Barton
Blog Topics: Berkshire Hathaway Home Services Georgia Properties, South Forsyth Real Estate, Cumming GA Real Estate